RE: Iptables can't close port 25 and 110

Is it possible that you are forwading/nating that port?
Take a look at your prerouting table "IPTABLES -L -v -t nat"
Or block that port for forwarding, "IPTABLES -I FORWARD -p
tcp --destination-port 25 -j REJECT"

Another thing, you write "IPTABLES -A INPUT -t tcp --destination-port 25 -j
REJECT"
And the correct sentence should be "IPTABLES -A INPUT -p
tcp --destination-port 25 -j REJECT"
Is that correct?

Matias Lambert
OSInet Telecomunicaciones
Capital Federal - Buenos Aires
Argentina - CA1185ACA
http://www.osinet.com.ar

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Lambert;Matias;German
FN:Matias Lambert ( OSInet )
ORG:OSInet TeleComunicaciones
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+54 11 (15) 4429 9469
TEL;WORK;FAX:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;HOME;FAX:+54 11 4861 5616
ADR;WORK:;;Panamá 933 12 E;Capital Federal;Buenos Aires;C1185ACA;Argentina
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Panam=E1 933 12 E=0D=0ACapital Federal, Buenos Aires C1185ACA=0D=0AArgentina
URL;WORK:http://www.osinet.com.ar
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:matiaslambert@osinet.com.ar
REV:20030313T150013Z
END:VCARD