Firewall and proxy arp

I'm installing a debian firewall in my office network and I have some
questions. I'll try to explain my office network: I have a router and
some public ip addresses (say 8); I also have a switch directly
connected to the servers and the internal router's interface. Yes, I
know it's risky... I'm working on it;)
I want to insert a firewall between the servers and the router, of
course.
Moreover I want the ip addresses on the servers to be real public IPs
(no 1-1 nat or similar things).
I have only 8 IPs, so I can't do subnetting.
I think proxy arp is the best solution in my case.
BUT I want to connect different servers on different interfaces on the
firewall. Something like
Router Firewall

Server1 Server2 Server3
but server1, server2 and server 3 needs to be on a different firewall's
interface.
Please help me explaining my mistakes.
I think I have to:
° enable proxy arp an all the internal firewall;
° assign a public ip address to the external firewall's interface;
° assign a fake ip address to all the internal interfaces;
° delete the routing table;
° set an host router for each server with the correct interface;
° set the host route for the router on the external intercae;
° set the default gateway via that router;
° drink a coffee.
Am I right? Will all work as expected? Can I use only one public IP on
the firewall? What about server1 trying to contact server2? Will it work? Sorry for my poor english and many many thanks in advance.
Radel