Re: firewall for a client

I'm disagree with you... and here is a quote from the iptables
documentation section at netfilter.org:

http://netfilter.org/documentation/HOWTO//packet-filtering-HOWTO-1.html

That's all folk! :)

--
Víctor A. Ramos <itchysoft_AT_yahoo_DOT_es>

   (o_  Debian GNU/Linux  .'''`.
   //\  Registered User   : :' :
   V_/_     #315167       `. `'
                            `
Jabber ID       <vramos_AT_jabber_DOT_org>