ACK PSH FIN Drops by Netfilter

Hello,

I'm interested in solving the following problem:

I wrote netfilterrules for Kernel 2.4. Everythings works fine. All wanted services are working properly, but anyway my global DROP rule drops HTTP pacets in wich the options ACK PSH FIN are set. I don't know if all pacets of that kind are dropped, but I oberserve quiete a lot of them. HTTP Traffic is about 5 MBit/sec and netfilter drops about 2 pacets per second. Question: Why does netfilter does this? Is there a possibilty that the conntrack doesn't know these connections anymore? In which context are these TCP options set?

Thx.

--
 / __ \/ ____/	*** Dipl.-Inform. Oliver Fritz ***

*** Life starts at 9000 RPM ***