Re: NAT

On 30 Oct 2004, Nayyar Ahmed wrote:
> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 23:17:55 +1000, Daniel Pittman <daniel@rimspace.net>
> 	wrote:
>> On 30 Oct 2004, office@pirdop.digsys.bg wrote:
>>> I have to configure a debian mashine with 3 NIC. One of them should have
>>> real IP address 193.68.123.206. Another two should be part of private
>>> networks. On this mashine there is ipchains. How to configure it,  how
>>> to store configuration and how to make it to be started during the boot
>>> process?
>
> IP TABLES will do it more successfully, attachment with my mail is an
> Administrator Reference kind of thing, read the FIREWALL chapter
> (couple of pages) which give you detail idea. -:)

The document seems pretty good, even if it is a bit RedHat biased in the
package management section. ;)

In future, though, you might think about posting a link to it rather
than the complete document.

Regards,
        Daniel
--
You'll laugh! You'll cry! You'll kiss three bucks goodbye!
        -- Narrator (Paul Frees), _Hardware Wars_