Re: No access to some websites

> It works, but I cannot access the www.ebay.it
> website from my internal LAN, while most other sites work ok.

Check the MTU of the pppoe connection. I had to use '1412' for mine to
work properly. Not sure what pppoe client you are using, but it should
be in the configuration file for the connection.

=====
-"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity."-Dennis Ritchie