Re: Tracing.

Toplevel .X I.E. .com .net .org.
Domains Y.X I.E RIVALSDM.COM.
Subdomains and hosts Z.Y.X I.E DYNAMIC.RIVALSDM.COM.

Try whois only with Domains.
   Domain Name: RIVALSDM.COM
   Registrar: TUCOWS INC.
   Whois Server: whois.opensrs.net
   Referral URL: http://domainhelp.tucows.com
   Name Server: NS1.RIVALSDM.COM
   Name Server: NS0.RIVALSDM.COM
   Updated Date: 29-aug-2002
   Creation Date: 18-dec-2001
   Expiration Date: 18-dec-2008

Registrant:
 Rivals Digital Media
 151 Freston Road
 London, London W10 6TH
 UK

 Domain name: RIVALSDM.COM

 Administrative Contact:
    Locke, Malcolm  domains@tech.rivalsdm.com
    46 Loman Street
    London, London SE1 0EH
    GB
    +44 (0)20 7921 9150    Fax: +44 (0)20 7921 9151

 Technical Contact:
    Locke, Malcolm  domains@tech.rivalsdm.com
    46 Loman Street
    London, London SE1 0EH
    GB
    +44 (0)20 7921 9150    Fax: +44 (0)20 7921 9151

 Registration Service Provider:
    Rivals Digital Media, domains@tech.rivalsdm.com
    +44 (0)20 8962 1300
    This company may be contacted for domain login/passwords,
    DNS/Nameserver changes, and general domain support questions.

 Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
 Record last updated on 01-Mar-2004.
 Record expires on 18-Dec-2008.
 Record created on 18-Dec-2001.