Re: Spoofing

You said it! This is spoofing, someone send to your IP, packets with the unexistent ip in the "Source IP Address" field in the packet's header, guessing the IP address exists in your network. That's it..

Niclas Englund wrote:
I got this from my mail from my firewall "Message: IP Spoofing Source: 192.168.0.101, 2240 Destination:X.X.XX, 6882 (from WAN Inbound)" there my XXXX is my ip. How could this be possible??? non of my computer has this ip-adress.
/Niclas

--
- Riccardo Tortorici -
Linux Registered User #365170

http://www.georgedillon.com/web/netiquette.shtml#charity

Sponsor:
Libri e CD musicali nuovi con sconti dal 60 all'80%!
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=814&d=24-9