Re: Debian router with iptables problem

see http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/ ( an excellent tutorial)

> , so the internal network can use the
> net and some services (ssh), and how to make the route to the gateway
> works (this is the hardest part for me).

the easiest part...80)
ip_forward = 1 or at /etc/network/options
ip_forward=no  to ip_forward=yes
and of course deal w/ /etc/network/interfaces ( line w/gateway=)

>  Just some help would be
> appreciated! I don't want to bother you all to give me the scripts.

Hi Ivan

take a look at:

- http://netfilter.org
- http://iptables-tutorial.frozentux.net/ ( an excellent tutorial)
- man interfaces
- http://linux-ip.net/ (The Guide to IP Layer Network Administration
with Linux) excellent material

best regards

> Very very thanks!
> Ivan S. P. Marin
> Laboratório de Física Computacional
> Computacional Physics Laboratory
> lfc.ifsc.usp.br
> Instituto de Física de São Carlos - USP
Paulo Ricardo Bruck - consultor
Contato Global Solutions
tel 011 5031-4932  fone/fax 011 5034-1732  cel 011 9235-4327