Re: How to work with my iptables script

  This is true that your not forwarding any thing, here.  You the also are
not doing any nat.  The ip_nat_ftp is then not needed.

  ip_conntrack_ftp will let you do active FTP, but AFAIK you can't do
passive FTP from 1.2.3.4.  Most ftp servers now drop root privs after
authenticate, thus are not able to listen on 20.  Even if a listening port
20 FD is inhareted, it won't get any connections and only one socket can
exist.

  Also dose "/etc/init.d/iptables save" reflect the proc->ip_forward
setting?  Change /etc/network/options, that is where I set this.