Re: port _redirection_ within single machine | SOLUTION

Unfortunatly the solution I came up with was functionality over ease of
use.  I opted not to mess with the formatting at all and just get down the
info.  I even had the *text*
"http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Firewalls--dnat-redirect"; till I found
[Firewalls--dnat-redirect], sorry to all the ppl how copy/pasted that. :P

Thank you for helping out, I'l keep it upto date from now on.  Just one
question: 127.0.0.1 will to be changed to the server's IP, right?