Re: Iptable NAT problem

The full story can be found here
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?Firewalls-dnat-redirect.  The solution
below is number 6 this means that data CAN NOT come back to the FW host,
it will have to be sent directly back to the client.  Ohh, yes it lookes
to me like 6 is quiet broken, we have to change this to 2.

I'd appreciate any one to add to the wiki exact instructions as to how
each solution may/might/should be implemented.