Overriding dns

I have a pretty regular NAT setup. One machine has two interfaces, one
to the outside, another to the local LAN. That machine does NAT and
provides forwarding+local DNS (bind) and dhcp to the inside network.
This machine provides a few other services to the outside and inside and
has a dyndns dns name. I configured my laptop to access my network
services using that dns so that it works when I'm away from home. When
I'm home and the network is down I can't access the services although I
can access the local address of the router. How can I configure bind to
respond to my outside dns using the local ip?

Thanks,

Pedro.