Brampton Voll/PCD/PTA is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  31/05/2004 and will not return until
12/07/2004.

If any matter requires immediate attention, please contact Amanda on 07
3834 5648 or Advisor Services on 1800 062 725.

to send us an e-mail and we will update our records accordingly.
To assist us process your request, please include sender and subject
information from the above message in your e-mail.

PRIVILEGED - PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the
use of the addressee(s) and may contain information which is
confidential or privileged. If you receive this email and you are not
the addressee (or responsible for delivery of the email to the
addressee),  please disregard the contents of the email, delete the
email and notify the author immediately.