iptables and pptp - dialin

Hello,

I have major problems setting up a ruleset of iptables rules for DSL dialin.
I'm using pptp to connect to my ISP. On the web, I have found a number of
example configs... (of course I had a look at the docs :-)

Thats what I have got so far, but the connection is closed a few moments after
applying the rules:

$IPTABLES -t filter -A INPUT -i $EXTIF -p tcp --dport 1723 -j ACCEPT
$IPTABLES -t filter -A INPUT -i $EXTIF -p gre -j ACCEPT
$IPTABLES -t filter -A FORWARD -i $EXTIF -o $INTIF -s $INTIP -d $INTIP -j
ACCEPT
$IPTABLES -t filter -A FORWARD -o $EXTIF -i $INTIF -s $INTIP -d $INTIP -j
ACCEPT

line 1+2 is more or less clear, but isn't there a OUTPUT necessary? And what
are line 3+4 good vor? Do I have to set up a rule for the server IP
10.0.0.138?

THX for any help
Manfred

--
User against TCPA and public surveillance:
http://www.stop1984.org