Debian, save on medication

Hiya! :)
Those who complain about the way the ball bounces are often the ones who dropped it.
Our best evidence of what people truly feel and believe comes less from their words than from their deeds.

Debian, we are the only place for underprice medication!
http://prelapsarian.wsmeds.com/d13/index.php?id=d13 underjailer
The sounder your argument, the more satisfaction you get out of it.
We who were loved will never unlive that crippling fever.
He is the best sailor who can steer within fewest points of the wind, and exact a motive power out of the greatest obstacles.
It is said that desire is a product of the will, but the converse is in fact true: will is a product of desire.