Re: network

Lets talk about network.  I think what you mean is that it is responsible
for the spam.  On this list we talk about fierwalls.  These devices are
vary anti-network and once setup would eliminate the spam.

So what your asking for is a device that will destroy the network thus
preventing spam.  I think a full nat setup would be overkill as most
spammers don't yet exployt user agents, just MTAs.  However you should
proxy all pop3, imap and smtp connections to a despaming host.  We would
be most helpfull in helping you setup the correct routing and nating for
your despaming host.  This despaming host could also be your fierwall
host.

On a side note I use blackhole with clamav for my mail filter and there is
also spamassasine.