no way to get out

Hello,

I'm a beginner at this, but I had to make a firewall for our dorms'
server.

I made it with firewall builder, as I found it more suitable for myself
as a beginer. Everything works ok for the users behind the firewall
(private class addresses) but from the server I can't access the
internet, nor the internal network...

I had to let "outside" some (many) of the internal ip-s, but some of the
later must not get "outside". Do I have to include the internal
interface to the premitted group (and have exactly  the same rules
applied to it?). Of course, I want to be able to acces both the internal
netwrk and the internet from the server. I am using woody with 2.4.18.

can anybody help?

Thanks
Eddy