Re: Firewall - How blockade the files .exe

Leandro F. de Mesquita wrote:
I use iptable, I want blocked all files .exe in protocol ftp.

Sir, could you please not use recipient confirmation, and especially not on mailing lists?

As for your problem, I'm not aware of a ready made iptables solution, since iptables works on the connection level, and you want a filter that actually takes a look at the contents of the data stream, not just it's destination, type etc...

--
  Greetings
   Joris