From: Mike Mestnik <cheako911@yahoo.com>
To: Juan Roco <jfroco@hotmail.com>, debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: IPTables extensions in Debian Stable
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 14:36:20 -0800 (PST)

It all depends on you.  As I said your not likely to find many of the
newer moduals in even 2.4.18.  The reasonf for this is stability.  If you
willing to run the latesed 2.4 kernel, even if it's not part of stable
then you can download the debs and install them.

There is also...
deb http://www.backports.org/debian stable all

That includes 2.4.25 from unstable, backports are not supported thought.