debian repository on hit list

I am running debian testing with a 2.4.24 kernel, firestarter 0.9.2,
iptables 1.2.9.  I have a dialup connection and a slow phone line which
connects at 28.8k even though I have a 56k modem.  I am using progeny as
my repository.  I use syanptic to upgrade packages and it works fine.

 My question is this:  Why do I see rama.progeny.com (216.37.455.114) in
my firestarter hitlist?  Is part of the download being blocked by
firestarter?  Is the progeny server trying to send something else that
is getting blocked?  The protocol for the progeny hit is tcp and the
service is unknown.  The downloads do eventually work.  I tried making
rama.progeny.com a trusted host but I still see it in the hit list.

I also get igmp hits from my isp every 30 seconds.  Is there any way to
make firestarter not display them all in the hit list?

I am not subscribed to the mailing list so please reply directly to me.

Thanks,

--
Brent Elmer <webe3@myrealbox.com>