Re: Writing rules based on program emitting/receiving paquet

There is by user and there is nothing that says mozilla can't be setuid allowhttp(A new account
you create).  However there is also protocol level identification, I can't find it now.  It was a
regex based filter for iptables that would let you say match all http that did not use ports.