Dear all,

I am Rohit studying Bachelor of Computer Science. As
part of my academic
project I have choosen a firewall implementation on
LINUX. This I am
developing along with my collegemates. Here we are
facing some problems
choosing the right tools and platforms. We have to
implement firewall by
integrating IPSEC and IDS.

At first level we have finalised using Debian Linux
and IPTABLES and
IPSEC. We are unable to choose correct IDS for our

In this we have the following clarification.

1. Correct Debian Version which supports IPSEC and
2. NIDS which we can use along with the above.

Please guide me in this. I am very thankfull to you.

Thanks and Regards,

Yahoo! India Education Special: Study in the UK now.
Go to http://in.specials.yahoo.com/index1.html