RE: ABC Firewall

If you want a simple firewall configuration try ipmasq, but if you want a
complete and customizable firewall script try fwbuilder.
You have Debian preconfigured package for both of them ( apt-get install
ipmasq, or apt-get install fwbuilder && apt-get install
fwbuilder-iptables ).
I hope that I help,

Matias Lambert
OSInet Telecomunicaciones
Capital Federal - Buenos Aires
Argentina - CA1185ACA
http://www.osinet.com.ar
"I don't know what kind of weapons will be used in the third world war,
assuming there will be a third world war.  But I can tell you what the
fourth world war will be fought with sticks and stones."  Albert Einstein