zebra routing deamon and netfilter

Hello,

First, Sorry for my poor english, i don't use this manguage usually :-)

I want to setup un linux box as router and firewall.
I plan to use zebra routing deamon and netfilter.

Zebra use spécial method to setup interfaces.
Is there a problem with netfilter to protect interfaces after routing
startup ?

The linux kernel assume 802.1q vlan configuration.
Do you know if  Zebra support this kind of interfaces ?

The goal is to provide to my network a firewall wich is able to assume one
dmz in a vlan
and talk bgp with internet operators routers.

Thank you for every help you can provide me :-)

Best regards,

--
 Laurent RAYSSIGUIER
web : http://l.rayssiguier.free.fr