Re: iptables applied only on 'main' kernel routing table?

Le mardi 11 novembre 2003 à 02h05 (+0700), Jean Christophe ANDRÉ écrivait :
> I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but by now I keep stuck with some
> iptables rules (especialy NAT ones) not applied when I try to use a
> second routing table with the 'ip route' and 'ip rule' commands...
> I still have not fully read the LARTC (it's huge!), but I think I have
> read the concerned part, and was not able to find anything about this...
> If someone can help me by giving any hint or pointer!

Argl! Just found that it make weeks that I have a special MANGLE rule
for my test client that is makeing it bypassing NAT rules... Grmph...
Sorry for disturbing...

Anyway, comments (and private flames) are still appreciated! ;-)

Apologies & regards, J.C.
--
J.C. 《プログフ》 ANDRÉ <jean-christophe.andre@auf.org> http://www.vn.refer.org/
Coordonnateur technique régional / Associé technologie projet Reflets (CODA)