Re: Debian-Firewall

Hello
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:15:06 -0300
Hector Scaramelli <pwrpnt@wpowerpoint.com> wrote:

> what are the minimun packages neded to build a firewall with debian?
iptables ipmasqadm and the packages they depend on.
To use a firewall script like this one http://projectfiles.com/firewall/ makes it really esay, also to handle port forwardding etc. And it is also preferable to use the traffic shaping features of a linux router, a script like this one helps you with that  http://lartc.org/wondershaper/

--
Mvh Anders Lagerås