using apt through firewall ... (what am i missing ?...)

Blessings All...

I'm trying to set up my Home-LAN Firewall... but I
cant  apt-get... what am I missing ?. I just need the
masquerading and ssh connection only from my LAN.

Advices ?... opinions ?.

# Input, Forward and Output...
iptables -P INPUT DROP
iptables -P FORWARD DROP
iptables -P OUTPUT ACCEPT

# Input States...
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -m state --state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

# Accepting the LoopBack...
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp -i lo -j ACCEPT

# Accepting SSH from the LAN... for admin things.
iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 22 -i $LAN_INTERFACE
-j ACCEPT

# Forwarding States...
# Accepting Forwarding to Related and Established
# States...apt should work here, right ?.
iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp -m state --state
RELATED,ESTABLISHED -j ACCEPT

# Accepting Forwarding from the LAN...
iptables -A FORWARD -p tcp -s $LAN_IP_ADDRESS -j
ACCEPT

# Masquerading the LAN...
iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s $LAN_IP_ADDRESS -j
MASQUERADE

# Activating Ip Forward...
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

# Protecting Syn Cookies...
echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/tcp_syncookies