blocking Kazaa on iptables?

I've searched on google for that, but all I found were unanswered questions.

How to block kazaa with a linux-based firewall? I'm using 2.4 kernel, so I'm
open to IPTables.

The only thing I saw that *might* be of use is this comment on a forum thread:

---------begin-------
prøv at kigge i det her spm - der er et iptables script.

Der er bla følgende kode
#FastTrack (KaZaA, Grokster)
/sbin/iptables -A INSPECT -p TCP -m string --string "X-Kazaa-Username:" -j
INSDROP
/sbin/iptables -A INSPECT -p TCP -m string --string "X-Kazaa-Network:" -j
INSDROP
/sbin/iptables -A INSPECT -p TCP -m string --string "X-Kazaa-SupernodeIP:" -j
INSDROP

the address is:
http://www.eksperten.dk/spm/299949

but I don't even know what language is that...
any ideas?

Regards,

Breno Moiana
"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."

"Ciência é conhecimento organizado. Sabedoria é vida organizada."
    -- Immanuel Kant