Re: Firewall duplicate route table entries

On Fri, Jul 04, 2003 at 01:45:06PM +0100, debian admin wrote:
> I am running debian 3 as a proxy/firewall on a P2 system - did the basic
> install from CD 1.
> Now, at command "route -n" I get 2 route table entries each for eth0 and
> eth1...

the output of ifconfig and route would be helpful. But I do asume, that you
talk about the automatically added interface routes. You need to remove them
with a "run route del" in interfaces file.

This is btw depending on the kernel version you are using.

It might also show a problem in your routing setup (wrong ip/netmask
settings on the interfaces).

Greetings
Bernd
--