Re: Multiport trouble

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Koba wrote:

> iptables recongnizes "abbreviated" parameters. like --line for --line-
> numbers or even --destination-p por --destination-ports
>
> I don't know if it's a bug or a feature.

Thanks, didn't know that. I've always tried to adhere to the names given
in the manpages, so others working with the things I make wouldn't get
confused. Anyway it is not the multiport instruction itself that's not
working. It's just that I seem to break syntax if I want to specify
multiple destination-ports and a source-port too. See my reply to John's
message for an example of that.

Grx HdV