Blocking mail

Hi there!

We have a mail server here behind the firewall that we do not want outside access to and we have given it a sub domain name which has not yet been activated anyway. Some users should only be allowed to mail internally but other users, such as supervisors and managers (with a different subdomain that DOES exist) who use Fetchmail to retrieve mail from other servers need to mail both internally and externally.

Is there a way to block a specific sub domain name from mailing externally either on the computer itself or on the firewall without fully blocking all mail from going outside?

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Ken Gilmour
IT Chimp
Mobile: 087 400 64 12
Direct: 01 616 14 16
Do not meddle in the affairs of netadmins for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Translate it here: http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/