Re: Redirecting incoming local ports

Why dont you accept packets from the local server to all ports and deny connections from other computers?

Best Regards,

Ken Gilmour
IT Chimp
Mobile: 087 400 64 12
Direct: 01 616 14 16
Do not meddle in the affairs of netadmins for they are subtle and quick to anger.

Translate it here: http://www.ebb.org/ungeek/