RE: IP aliasing problems.

It's always this kind of thing, here in my conpany we
couldn't transfer more than a few MB between hosts
'cause suddenly the transference would go down.
Half a day was spent to find out it was a f$%@ing HUB
that was malfunctioning, we changed it and tranfered
5GB between 2 hosts, hehehehehe.

--- Tarmo Lehtpuu <tarmo@ping.ee> escreveu: > Huh, 10
hours..tried absolutely everything.