transparent proxy with multiple squids?

 Hi,

 I have a main router/firwall for the lan in one box, and a squid hierarchy for
redundancy of two or three boxes (siblings). What's the best way to do
transparent proxying with 2 or more squids with iptables?

 What if I add a second router/firewall box with vrrpd and want to keep the
transparent proxy to several squid boxes?

 In short: what's the best way to do scalable transparent proxying with iptables?

  current setup:

     /    (net1)-----[r]
    /     (net2)-----[o]
LAN<      (net3)-----[u]-----(ISP)
 (squids)-(net6)-----[r]

 Thanks

José

---
"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to
factor large prime numbers." Bill Gates, The Road Ahead

---