ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet

Hi!!!

 I see several of this in my firewall logs:

kernel: NET: 42 messages suppressed.
kernel: ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
kernel: NET: 42 messages suppressed.
kernel: ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
kernel: NET: 42 messages suppressed.
kernel: ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
kernel: NET: 50 messages suppressed.
kernel: ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
kernel: NET: 50 messages suppressed.
kernel: ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.
kernel: NET: 50 messages suppressed.
kernel: ip_conntrack: table full, dropping packet.

 What this means????

 Do i have something wrong in my iptables configuration??

 Thanks in advance....