Re: iptables - can't locate module ip_tables

Just wanted to insert:

You didn't specifically state if you were in the process of compiling a new
kernel or if you were downloading an "off the shelf" variety...

I had the same set of problems not too long ago and the eventual solution was
to compile a new 2.4 kernel with iptables support...  The "off the shelf" 2.4
ones didn't have ip-tables compiled in.

Good luck,

Gary Lucas