Where does rp_filter log to?

Hi all,

I've enabled rp_filter (with echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/conf/all/rp_filter). I'm doing some testing of my iptables rules, and want to simulate sending some spoofed packets to make sure they're dropped properly with hping2. When I try this, the packets seem to get dropped, as expected, but I can't find any evidence in a log file. I was hoping to have a way to automate some testing by searching a log file for a message indicating the packet was dropped. Any clues as to where/how this is done would be appreciated.

Regards,
John