Re: port forwarding question

Maybe you can use masquerading to accomplish your task. Something like:

iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -d <ip of B> -j MASQUERADE

This way, B should think, A is the source. I haven't tested this, though -
just a thought.

HTH,
Thomas

[🔎] Pine.LNX.4.43.0310281312410.13095-100000@www.drmatrixbank.hu">news:[🔎] Pine.LNX.4.43.0310281312410.13095-100000@www.drmatrixbank.hu...