Re: two networks sharing one router

You can use a linux box as a firewall with three ethernet interfaces:
1) eth0 on the router
2) eth1 on the 1st lan
3) eth2 on the 2nd lan
You connect patch panels directly on the firewall, then using simple
iptables rules you can allow internet connection for the 2 lans by
masquerading 2 different subnet (for instance 10.100.X.X and 10.200.X.X)
You must configure the router to route packets on the linux-box external
interface (eth0).