Re: baic information of firewall

http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Firewall-HOWTO.html
Read this and then ask to the debian-users list what Linux is ...

On Friday 03 October 2003 12:55, aldous joriel aguilar wrote:
aj> please kindlly consider my letter coz i need an information about
 firewall basic info, firewall usage, firewall advantages and disadvantages,
 and the future development of it! I need it very now!!! Kindly reply
 asap!!!! thank you!!! aj>
aj>
aj> Do you Yahoo!?
aj> The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search

--
Frederik Rousseau (fred-at-cmelectronics-dot-be)   http://www.cmelectronics.be
   TWiki:  documentation for the GNU millennium.