Re: Shorewall Firewall

I just installed shorewall myself.  Did you install using dselect?

If so, everything should be pretty much set-up and ready to go.
I only had to make one small change in /etc/shorewall/shorewall.conf
which was to change the lock file location to /var/lock/shorewall
I followed the quick-start for a two-interface firewall and then issued shorewall start and it worked like a charm.

Jason