De: Genilto Dallo [mailto:dallo@netconta.com.br]
Enviado el: Martes, 12 de Agosto de 2003 02:54 p.m.
Para: Fabricio Cannini; debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Asunto: Re: blocking Kazaa on iptables?

yes...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fabricio Cannini" <fabriciocannini@yahoo.com.br>
To: "Genilto Dallo" <dallo@netconta.com.br>;
<debian-firewall@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2003 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: blocking Kazaa on iptables?

> Does it blocks kazaa running on port 80?
>

>  --- Genilto Dallo <dallo@netconta.com.br> escreveu: >
> You must apply the patch for "string match" to the
> > kernel source.
> >
> <http://www.iptables.org/documentation/pomlist/pom-extra.html#string>
> >
> > before use this rules...
> >
> > # iptables -m string --string "X-Kazaa-Username:" -j
> > DROP
> > # iptables -m string --string "X-Kazaa-Network:" -j
> > DROP
> > # iptables -m string --string "X-Kazaa-IP:" -j DROP
> > # iptables -m string --string "X-Kazaa-SupernodeIP:"
> > -j DROP
> >

> > []s
> > Genilto Dallo

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Lambert;Matias;German
FN:Matias Lambert ( OSInet )
ORG:OSInet TeleComunicaciones
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+54 11 (15) 4429 9469
TEL;WORK;FAX:+54 11 4861 5616
TEL;HOME;FAX:+54 11 4861 5616
ADR;WORK:;;Panamá 933 12 E;Capital Federal;Buenos Aires;C1185ACA;Argentina
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Panam=E1 933 12 E=0D=0ACapital Federal, Buenos Aires C1185ACA=0D=0AArgentina
URL;WORK:http://www.osinet.com.ar
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:matiaslambert@osinet.com.ar
REV:20030313T150013Z
END:VCARD