[PEAR-DEV] Re: Proposal: A need for simple development helping tools/scripts

Hi Jesus,

This sounds like a good idea to me.  I'd like to see my quick and dirty
hack made into a clean and pretty tool combined with your work.

create_package.xml.php relies upon phpDocumentor's Io class, so perhaps
the nice features of Io could be incorporated into one of the File_*
packages

Greg