FireStarter & martian source

(I imagine the thought of using a GUI firewall tool in linux feel ill, I apologize in advance)

I'm usgin woody and the Firestarter package to do NAT and Firewalling on my router, when the script is running I am getting the error

/var/log/messages Jun 21 10:52:29 cyberflunky kernel: martian source 192.168.0.1 from 10.0.0.250, on dev ipsec0 I did a grep of the "/etc/firestarter/firestarter.sh" and can only find options on logging

Can some one tell me any easy way to fix this ?