Redirecting ports & DHCP Question

Hello folks.

I have set up a bridging firewall using iptables (2.4.19) and have a quick couple of questions.

Before I ask my questions I just feel the need to say that the bridging and firewalling code (in this case I mean when the two are used together) has matured quite nicely. I set up a firewall a year or two ago using 2.2.X/ipchains with brcfg, which at the time seemed a bit like black magic. :)

Anyway, the first question is I have a Squid Proxy server running on port 13001 doing some caching/filtering. I was wondering, if it's possible to just have my firewall redirect port 80 to port 13001? It seems posable, but browsing the man page I didn't find anything that jumped out at me (well there was some NAT stuff, but this isn't a NAT).

The other question is one that I'm just having trouble tracking down ports on. We get our IPs via DHCP from a server outside our network and there for out side the firewall. I can't seem to be able to open up the holes I need to let the DHCP request/responses flow through. What I have done is open up port 67 & 68 to 0/0, I think that's the first part of the equation, but I'm not sure what the second is. I'm going to keep wading through the DHCP documentation, but if some who has been there and done that would be so kind...

Thanks,

Matt