HTTP Filtering & such...

Hello,

  I remember reading an e-mail of someone wanting/needing to do
  some proxying.

  Here is a tool that may help:  Argus

  "Argus is a generic IP network transaction auditing tool that has been used
  by thousands of sites to perform a number of powerful network management
  tasks that are currently not possible using commercial network management
  tools.

  Argus runs as an application level daemon, promiscuously reading network
  datagrams from a specified interface, and generates network traffic audit
  records for the network activity that it encounters.  It is the way that
  Argus categorizes and reports on network activity that makes this tool
  unique and powerful."

| Welat xwe ava nake, dest bidin hevdu, pist nedin tu dijmin  |
|   Riya azadiy ne hsan e, hviya xwe bernedin, dema me      |
|     nzk e.                                                 |
| Hevalt bi kesn du r nekin, hevalt bi hevdu ra bikin      |
|   Ne ji hevaltiya wan kesn pxwas  r dirj, ne bi wan     |
|     kesn xwnperest, ne j ji yn din.                      |
|                                   -Srciya Kurdistan       |
  translation provided on request: sereciya@kurdistan.ath.cx