open source watchguard

I once set up a "hardware" firewall for some people. It's called
watchguard and it's basically a linux box the size of a vcr. You
configured it through a MS application running on an other box.

What I liked about this was that it integrated a lot of features. To
get the same functionality on a open source box I need to run
iptables, portsentry, shaper, some VPN app and a ton of other
stuff. Or is there some open source app like this on the horizon?

alex

--

Alex Polite
http://plusseven.com/gpg