From: Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org>
To: ezra daniel <ezra_daniel@hotmail.com>
CC: debian-firewall@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: Blocking NIMDA (was: Unidentified subject!)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 07:58:58 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 24 Nov 2002, ezra daniel wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Everyday in my site many IP's point to my httpd server NIMDA attacking it... > I would like to block or DROP this packages but they go to port 80 which of
> course I cant block totally.

There's been a number of Apache mod_perl modules created for this.
Apache::CodeRed and there was a posting for a Nimda module, too.

I'd try search.cpan.org and google.

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos. http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx