nat and prerouting

Hi all,

I have a problem with the prerouting
I have a server with apache which is connect to internet
I have a machine on my private network with apache as well and I would like to have an access on this apache from the web, so I decide to route the connexion on the port 81 of my server on my computer so I can acces on this second web serveur with the address http://myserver:81/ but it doesn't work, I add this rules in firewall

iptables -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -t nat -p tcp -d IpAddServer --dport 81 \
	 -j DNAT --to-destination 192.168.0.2:80

maybe i have to add others rules but I don't find them with google
any idea ?
thx

yoann

Haut Débit: Modem offert soit 150,92 euros remboursés sur le Pack eXtense de Wanadoo !
Profitez du Haut Débit à partir de 30 euros/mois : http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/w